What is Digital Staff Augmentation?
Digital staff augmentation is defined as a robotic or offshore solution that either supplements, assists, or fills various business roles and functions. Muda Management leverages neuromorphic engineering, natural language processing, and next generation RPA technologies to deliver sustainable support staffing and fulltime staffing solutions. Keep in mind that our workers, do not require benefits once under our care. Solve your greatest human capital challenges with digital staff augmentation!
Explore Roles & Functions
The Accountant is responsible for the financial health of the company by maintaining accurate records of all transactions, preparing financial statements and reports, and ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations. The Accountant is a critical member of the team who offers advice on financial matters and provides support to other departments within the company.
- Maintaining and reconciling ledgers
- Preparing financial statements
- Calculating and preparing taxes
- Analyzing financial data
- Providing advice on financial matters
- Assisting with auditing
- Coordinating with other departments within the organization on financial matters
The AP Specialist will be responsible for processing invoices and preparing payments in a timely manner. They will also reconcile account statements and maintain vendor records. Additionally, the AP Specialist will answer vendor inquiries and resolve discrepancies. They will also prepare monthly reports. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills. They will also be detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- Auditing and processing invoices
- Maintaining vendor records
- Issuing payments
- Reconciling accounts
- Preparing reports
- Researching and resolving discrepancies
- Resolving overbilling disputes
The AR Specialist will be responsible for accounts receivable processing and management. This includes but is not limited to daily invoicing, customer contact, collections, cash application and reconciliations. The AR Specialist will maintain strong relationships with customers to support timely payments. They will also work with the sales team to ensure correct invoicing. The AR Specialist will be responsible for meeting monthly targets for cash collection and aged receivables.
- Maintaining and updating AR records in the digital worker’s system
- Generating invoices and other documentation as needed
- Working with customers and clients to resolve any outstanding issues or problems
- Communicating with other members of the digital team to ensure tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Providing regular reports on the status of outstanding AR items
Associate Product Manager
The Associate Product Manager will work with the Product Manager to help develop and execute the product strategy. They will work on a variety of projects related to the product, including gathering customer feedback, developing product specifications, and creating product marketing materials. They will also be responsible for helping to manage the product development process, working with external partners and vendors, and ensuring that the product meets all quality and regulatory standards.
- Contribute to product requirement documents
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs and pain points
- Analyze data to inform product decisions
- Create and track product KPIs
- Manage product launches
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to execute on product plans
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitive landscape
The Buyer is responsible for researching, identifying, and purchasing products and services for the company. They work closely with the marketing, sales, and accounting departments to ensure that the products and services purchased meet the needs of the company and are within the company's budget. The Buyer must have excellent research and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Research and identify potential new suppliers
- Engage with new and existing suppliers to negotiate contracts
- Monitor supplier performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Resolve supplier issues and concerns in a timely and effective manner
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant market trends and developments
- Prepare and present reports on supplier performance and activity
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth and efficient procurement processes
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and company policies -Evaluate vendor proposals
- Select vendors based on cost, quality, and delivery
The Content Writer will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. This will include writing blog posts, articles, product descriptions, social media posts, and website content. The Content Writer will be required to collaborate with other departments in order to create accurate and relevant content. The ideal candidate will have excellent writing and communication skills, be able to work independently, and be able to meet deadlines.
- Create original, compelling content that engages the target audience and drives conversions
- Write copy for a variety of digital channels including website, email, social media, and blog
- Understand the latest trends and best practices in digital content writing and SEO
- Conduct keyword research and develop content around key topics
- Edit and proofread content before publication -Monitor analytics to gauge the success of published content and make necessary changes or adjustments
The Contract Specialist will be responsible for reviewing and negotiating contracts with clients, vendors, and service providers. They will ensure that all contracts are in compliance with company policy and procedure. They will also manage the contract database and maintain accurate records of all contract activity. The Contract Specialist will work closely with the legal department to resolve any contract disputes.
- Review and negotiate contracts with clients
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Understand the client’s business needs and objectives
- Ensure that contracts are in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Keep abreast of industry trends and developments
- Handle contract disputes and disagreements
- Prepare reports on contract activity
- Manage and track contract renewals
- Handle contract administration tasks.
The CRM Analyst will be responsible for managing and developing our client's customer relationships. They will be required to analyze customer behavior and develop strategies to improve customer engagement. They will also be responsible for maintaining our client's customer database and developing reports to help our client better understand their customers.
- Update and maintain customer data in the CRM system
- Generate reports on customer activity and trends
- Analyze customer data to identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling
- Create and manage customer segmentations
- Design and implement email and other marketing campaigns
- Monitor campaign performance and optimize accordingly
- Provide input on CRM system enhancements and upgrades
A Customs Broker is responsible for the coordination and preparation of all documentation required for the clearance of imported goods. They work with Customs officials to ensure that all regulations are followed and that duties are paid. They also work with clients to ensure that all documentation is in order and that shipments are made in a timely manner.
- Liaise with clients to determine their shipping needs
- Coordinate with freight forwarders, shippers, and consignees to arrange shipping logistics
- Prepare shipping documents and customs declarations
- Track shipments and ensure compliance with customs regulations
- Lodge documentation and payments with relevant authorities
- Coordinate delivery of goods
- Provide after-sales support to clients
The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for inputting data into the company’s computer system. The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for ensuring that all data is accurate and up-to-date. The Data Entry Clerk will also be responsible for working with the customer service team to resolve any data entry issues.
- Entering data into a computer system
- Checking for errors in data
- Organizing data into required formats
- Sending completed data files to appropriate parties
- Maintaining confidentiality of data
- Maintaining up-to-date records
- Updating old data
The ERP Analyst is responsible for the administration and support of the organization's enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. They work with users to identify and resolve system issues, and also train new users on the system. They also work with the IT team to plan and implement system upgrades and enhancements. In addition, the ERP Analyst produces system reports and provides data analysis to support decision-making.
- Maintaining and upgrading the ERP system
- Analyzing the system's data and performance
- Training new users on the ERP system
- Generating reports on the system's data
- Investigating and resolving ERP system issues
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing support to the financial planning and analysis team. He or she will be responsible for creating financial models, conducting financial analysis, and providing recommendations to improve financial performance. The Financial Analyst will also be responsible for assisting with the preparation of financial reports and presentations.
- Analyze financial data to help a company make informed business decisions
- Develop financial models to forecast future business performance
- Conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities
- Prepare reports and presentations to share findings with senior management
- Monitor financial performance against targets and benchmarks
- Identify areas of improvement and recommend actions to improve financial performance
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments
The Inventory Planner is responsible for ensuring that the correct level of inventory is maintained to meet customer demand. This includes developing and maintaining inventory plans, analyzing stock levels, forecasting future demand, and collaborating with other departments to optimize inventory levels. The Inventory Planner must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with other members of the team.
- Analyze sales data to develop and implement inventory plans that support business goals
- Monitor stock levels and identify opportunities to optimize inventory
- Work with suppliers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of goods
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure that inventory plans are aligned with companywide objectives
- Maintain accurate records of inventory levels and movements
- Generate reports on inventory levels and trends
IT Admin will be responsible for managing and maintaining our computer systems, as well as ensuring that all users have the necessary access and permissions. They will also be tasked with keeping our software up-to-date, and ensuring that our systems are secure. In addition, they will be expected to provide support to users when needed.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations
- Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information
- Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability
- Analyze and resolve complex hardware and software problems and troubleshoot network connectivity issues
- Configure, install, and support network servers and equipment. 6. Plan, implement, and administer network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware
- Configure, install, and maintain web servers, database servers, and application servers
- Monitor server performance and implement performance tuning
- Manage user accounts, permissions, and access rights
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for working with the Operations team to help improve process efficiency and effectiveness. The role will involve conducting analysis on current processes, researching and implementing new technologies to streamline processes, and creating process documentation. The Operations Analyst will work closely with other teams in the company to ensure that operational processes are aligned with company goals.
- Designing and implementing processes and procedures
- Analyzing data to identify trends and opportunities
- Monitoring performance metrics and KPIs
- Identifying and resolving operational issues
- Continuously improving processes and procedures
- Developing and maintaining operational documentation
- Working with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve issues
The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the quality of digital products and services. They will work closely with digital teams to test and assess the quality of digital products and services. They will also be responsible for creating and implementing quality assurance plans. The Quality Assurance Analyst will need to have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. They should also be able to work independently and be detail-oriented.
- Develop and implement quality assurance policies and procedures
- Conduct quality assurance audits
- Analyze quality assurance data
- Report on quality assurance findings
- Develop quality improvement plans
- Implement quality improvement plans
- Monitor quality assurance metrics
- Update quality assurance policies and procedures
Revenue Cycle Management
The RCM Associate is responsible for providing support to the Revenue Cycle Management team in all aspects of the revenue cycle. This includes but is not limited to: claims processing, collections, customer service, and denials management. The RCM Associate must be able to work independently and be able to take direction from multiple team members. They must be detail oriented and have excellent time management skills. The RCM Associate will need to have a strong understanding of the revenue cycle and be able to apply that knowledge to their work.
- Review patient accounts to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Research and resolve any discrepancies
- Prepare and submit claims to insurance companies
- Follow up on outstanding claims
- Review and appeal denied claims
- Maintain accurate records of all claim submissions and status
- Communicate with patients regarding their account status and outstanding balances
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
The RFx Administrator will be responsible for the administration of the Request for Proposal (RFP) process for the company. They will work with the procurement team to ensure that all RFPs are compliant with company guidelines and are submitted in a timely manner. They will also track and manage the progress of each RFP and provide updates to the procurement team. In addition, the RFx Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the RFP database and ensuring that all RFPs are properly archived.
- Draft and issue RFx documents including RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs
- Manage the RFx process from start to finish, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Communicate with stakeholders throughout the RFx process
- Answer any questions from potential vendors
- Evaluate proposals and make recommendations to the decision-makers
- Award the contract to the winning vendor
- Monitor vendor performance and compliance with the terms of the contract
The Sales Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies to increase company revenue. This will include generating leads, building relationships with customers, and closing sales. The Sales Specialist will also be responsible for creating sales reports and analyzing data to identify trends and opportunities. Additionally, the Sales Specialist will be responsible for staying up-to-date on industry trends and competitor activity.
- Research and identify potential customers within assigned territory
- Develop and execute sales plans to grow territory revenue
- Build and maintain relationships with current and potential customers
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations
- Negotiate customer contracts
- Achieve annual sales targets
- Provide feedback to management on market trends and customer needs
- Making and managing sales appointments
Supply Chain Project Manager
The SCM Project Manager is responsible for the successful execution of projects related to the company's supply chain management system. This includes working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that project requirements are met, timelines are met, and issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner. The SCM Project Manager must have a strong understanding of supply chain management systems and processes, as well as project management methodologies and tools. They must be able to effectively communicate with all stakeholders, and have the ability to resolve conflict and create win-win solutions.
- Develop and execute project plans for Supply Chain Management initiatives
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to drive projects to completion
- Develop and track project KPIs and metrics
- Communicate project status and risks to senior leadership
- Manage project budgets and resources
- Identify and mitigate project risks
- Facilitate project meetings and workshops
The Sourcing Analyst is responsible for the identification, assessment, and selection of suppliers that provide goods and services to the company. The Sourcing Analyst evaluates supplier proposals, negotiates contracts, and manages supplier relationships. The Sourcing Analyst also develops and maintains supplier performance metrics, and works with internal stakeholders to resolve supplier issues.
- Liaising with suppliers to negotiate contracts and prices
- Conducting cost analysis and price comparisons
- Reviewing and analyzing supplier performance
- Identifying opportunities for cost savings and process improvements
- Maintaining supplier relationships
- Preparing reports and presentations for management
The Web Developer will be responsible for the coding, designing, and layout of websites. They will work with clients and web designers to create a website that meets the client's needs. The Web Developer will also be responsible for maintaining and updating the website as needed. They will also work with the web designer to create a responsive and user-friendly website.
- Design, create, and modify websites
- Analyze user needs and develop appropriate website content
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
- Optimize webpages for maximum speed and efficiency